- Auburn drops 16th straight game to Kentucky
- Auburn defeats Georgia 74-67
- Auburn falls to Arkansas 86-67
- Auburn falls to Florida 68-61
- Missouri edges Auburn 70-68
- Auburn's Tre Mason Enters the NFL Draft
- Auburn Leaves Season with High Hopes for 2014
- Hours Until BCS Title Game: Tigers VS Seminoles
- Auburn Tigers Preparing for Title Game
- FSU and Auburn Getting Ready in Pasadena
- Tigers Arrive in Pasadena for BCS Matchup
- Auburn tops Boston College 77-67
- AU fined $5,000 for fans storming the field after the Iron Bowl
- Auburn tops Clemson 66-64
- Coates having break out year at Auburn
- Malzahn and Mason receive SEC honors
- Malzahn named coach of the year
- SEC Championship Gear on Sale
- Fans Heading to Pasadena for BCS Championship
- Auburn headed to BCS Title Game
- Interview with Auburn Wide Receiver, Sammie Coates
- Local 15 at the SEC Championship Game
- Travel Agency Offering BCS Trips
- Malzahn contracts talks will take place after the season
- Chris Davis postgame after game winning Iron Bowl TD
- Iron Bowl Reaction on Social Media
- Iron Bowl Creates Delimma for RV Owners
- Iron Bowl Ticket Price Peaks at $673
- Most Expensive College Game: Tide VS Tigers
- Auburn moves up to 4th in the BCS Standings
- Auburn wins on a miracle play 43-38
- Auburn runs past Tennessee
- Auburn tops Arkansas 35-17
- Marshall OK after shoulder injury
- Auburn pounds FAU 45-10
- Auburn upsets Texas A&M 45-41
- Auburn pounds WCU 62-3
- McKenzie Suffered Neck Injury
- Auburn Falls to LSU 35-21
- Auburn Prepares for LSU
- Auburn tops Mississippi State 24-20
- Malzahn beats his former team 38-9
- Malzahn wins in his debut 31-24
- Auburn adds La Tech to 2014 Schedule
- Marshall blessed to be the starting QB at Auburn
- Marshall named Auburn starting QB
- Auburn Fan Day
- Auburn coaches hope to narrow QB race
- Auburn Holds Their First Scrimmage
- Auburn Practice Day 3
- Auburn Opens Fall Camp
- Coming Soon!!
- No. 3 Auburn Beats No. 5 Missouri 59-42
- SEC Championship Game in Atlanta
Fans Heading to Pasadena for BCS Championship
Updated: Monday, December 9 2013, 06:02 PM CST
MOBILE, Ala. (WPMI) Many fans are looking for cheaper ways to cheer on the Auburn Tigers in Pasadena next year.
The Auburn Tigers are headed to Pasadena for a shot at the national championship. Auburn will take on the Florida State Seminoles after defeating the Missouri Tigers to win the SEC Title.
"Just another outstanding game down to the wire again, just unbelievable," said Auburn fan Joanne Anderson. "I just want to be there. I want to be a part of it. It's not every year that we get to go."
To see the Tigers battle the Seminoles, it will cost a pretty penny. Some fans plan to fly to Las Vegas and take a bus to Pasadena to save money. Others said they will wait sometime before buying tickets in hopes of lower prices.
Packages for a two night hotel room and ticket are up for $3, 375 on Primesport.com. On Stub Hub, tickets for the BCS Championship was as low as $899. One suite was listed on the site for more than $129,000.
"I think $1,000 is my limit. I would like to get it closer to $750 like to get it at $500," said Anderson.
Auburn fan Joanne Anderson will head to Pasadena in January, but she is trying to find ways to make the trip as frugal as possible.
"We're going to get a time share somewhere out in California mostly close to Pasadena as we're going to get. We're going to split a rental car. We're going to fly out of New Orleans most likely to make it a little bit cheaper," said Anderson.
Auburn fan Terry Lathan will do the same.
"My family is scholarship holders, and so they give scholarship holders the chance to have two [tickets]," said Lathan.
Lathan just returned from this weekends championship game.
Lathan said, "It's electric. I just don't know another word. It's absolutely electric for our fans and our team."
Like thousands of Auburn fans, Lathan has traveled from Mobile to Auburn, Atlanta, and now Pasadena.
"It's difficult to run from Alabama all the way to Los Angeles," said Lathan. "But we're willing to go and support them."